Bone Graft Substitutes and their role today
- Executive committee SAPI & Stryker Orthopedics
- Saturday, July 12 at 6:00 PM
- Wine and networking: 6-6:30 pm
- Sponsor related educational talk: Bone Graft Substitutes and their role today: Harish Hosalkar MD
- Introduction to Mr Naresh Soni & Prafulla Soni (Wife): President of TiE, San Diego and the only ‘Non-Physician’ Member of SAPI, with a quick word on how to facilitate bringing medical ideas into fruition regarding inventions and devices
- Panel Discussion on ‘How to Improve your bottomline’: Munish Batra MD, Padma Nanduri MD, Venu Prabaker MD, Sunil Bhoyrul MD: Moderator: Ritvik Mehta. MD
- What’s Cutting Edge in My Practice: 8 speakers- 5 minute session. Moderators Harish Hosalkar & Ritvik Mehta MD
- Gen Body meeting and update from President Anant Reddy.
- Valet parking is included* Also if you RSVP yes, please try your best to make it. All physician spouses are invited. Also as you can see we have a lot packed and a tight schedule. Please arrive on time.
Executive committee SAPI & Stryker Orthopedics