SAPI Meeting September 23rd 2016
Timing: 6 pm to 9 pm
- New Treatments for Cervical Radiculopathy: Cervical Disc Replacements- Maneesh Bawa MD- 6.30 pm
- Panel Discussion: Medical management of neck pain, surgical indications, strategies, imaging choices
- Vote of thanks: Sponsors and attendees
- Sponsors will be covering for the dinner for all active medical licensees only. Please bring your active medical license for sponsored dinner. Our apologies in advance if you forget this and are denied.
- If you are a non-active license physician or spouse interested in attending the event please contact Administrative Secretary Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit $100 to SAPI for this event. Please note that preference is first given to active members.
- Please RSVP as soon as possible as there are limited spots for this event. Please pay the $25 reservation fee when you RSVP. When you attend, this will be credited towards your next 12-month dues.
Seasons 52 San Diego – UTC
4505 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
MANEESH BAWA, M.D
Certified – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009